Jan 18, 2011

Gay Philippine American War 10

July 29, 1900 11:00 a.m.

The bright sunlight greeted me as I opened my cum-encrusted eyes. I still felt tired and battered like sago pulp. Though the fever that raged through me yesterday was now gone, the sense of defeat and of not wanting to do anything lingered.

I slowly got up from my bed. The white sheets were not white anymore- they have been stained by copious amounts of semen that has now crusted, the dark streaks of dried blood violently splattered here and there and the rancid pool of saliva that has wetted the pillow case. I cringed. I cannot bear to face the humiliation that Sgt. Tibo-on slapped into me.

My mind has been on edge since yesterday night’s grand orgy. Never in my life have I experienced such humiliation and bestiality. After I penetrated the last muscular ring of Pvt. Colt, the bastard Sgt. Tibo-on raped me again from behind making my mind swirl from the intensity of pleasure and pain going on simultaneously. Is this possible? How could something be so disgusting be so pleasurable? Such questions I may have to ask the cura paroco… No, perhaps Simeon can better answer them.

I dragged my feet towards the earthen jar and scooped some amount of water just to freshen my face. Before I have even finished doing so, my door suddenly flew open and the sound of tramping boots came towards me.

“Ibarra! Ibarra!,” Sgt. Tibo-on shouted.

“…” I looked at the bastard with tired insolence as if accusing him of destroying everything I hold dear.

“Ibarra, I have taken the liberty of transporting both Americano prisoners to General Miclat. This way there is no need for them to come here. They are ready to go and I have instructions to the men on what to do. From this point on, I’m calling the orders.” Sgt. Tibo-on spat.

“Wait! Wait!” I rushed to the door, but Sgt. Tibo-on’s brawny arms held me enveloping my waist.

“You still don’t understand, do you?” He hissed. “Those two must go. And as my whore, you will stay here. Inside this hut. There’s nothing you can do!”

Suddenly, I felt a swooping rush on my abdomen, at first I felt the quick pressure, then a crippling pain and nausea swept my entire being. Sgt. Tibo-on, for the first time, assaulted me! His senior officer! He punched my abdomen sending me into a crouching position near the door.

“AAAAAHHHH!!” I cried.

“You deserved it Ibarra. I pity you.” He said, sadness laced his voice.

Sgt. Tibo-on then turned around and walked out my hut shouting directives to some of my men. They are indeed transporting David out of my camp.

Without getting up, my vision became dark and I passed out on the bamboo floor.

No comments:

Post a Comment