Jan 18, 2011

Gay Philippine American War 04

July 23, 1900 11:00 a.m.

Just after breakfast, I had a pigeon carry me a message to my commander
in Calaca. I wrote down in coded Tagalog that we had captured last night
two Americano soldados roaming in our part of the jungle.



It was probably before midnight. The camp's fire was already extinguished
and everyone was already sleeping save for the soldiers assigned for the
watch. I was dead tired and wanted to sleep but I felt I can't have these
young men alone without an officer in charge.



I was relieving myself in a clearing nearby when suddenly I heard grass
being trampled underfoot. I first thought it was one of my soldiers, so I
left it at that. Squatting on the side of the field to relieve one's
bowels made me a target for capture. But then, I had no choice. I had to
let nature take its course. I had to wait for them to come. At first I
thought it was one of the sentries, but then, I heard voices- two male
voices speaking in English. The first voice was gruff while the second,
boyish and scared.



I made no attempt to move from my position. The voices and the footsteps
stopped abruptly several meters away and then I heard a buckle being
unfastened and pants being pulled down. At first, I thought that they are
going to relieve themselves also, but then, I heard a soft moan saying,
"Yeah, chow it down, Colt. Take all my manmeat or I'll ram it through
your throat."



This was followed by more moans and whimpers. I suddenly realized what
they were doing. I quickly wiped my bottom and did not bother to put on
my pants, I just got my pistol from my holster and slowly and slowly, I
crept to the edge where I can see two soldiers, one laying on his back
with both hands kneading another soldier's head into his crotch. I saw
the sweaty grimacing face of the older one glistening against moonshine.
The younger one was busily massaging his partner's thighs while his head
kept bobbing up and down the other man's meat sucking dry of all its
juices. The tempo increased and the poor boy's head was being rammed
unmercifully by soldier's thick veiny shaft. I then heard the gruff voice
saying, "OOOOHHHH yeah! You pussy! Take my sperm!! Drink it all!!!" with
his pelvis lodged in the younger one's mouth.



I became so excited that my pitoy was fully aroused. My loin was getting
wet and hot from the torrid scene unfolding in front of me. I released
the safety pin from my pistol and growled loudly "You two! Don't even
move a muscle!" in halting English.



The two suddenly stopped their juicy activity and looked up to me in
horror. They were speechless, their eyes widened. And in a split second,
the younger one took his rifle and tried to aim at me. I quickly aimed
for his hand and in the darkness, a loud flash escaped my pistol. It
didn't hit him but it was enough for him to know that I was serious.



I said, "Don't MOVE!" They did not. The young soldier was very scared and
there was even some sperm running down his gaping mouth. He looked like
17 or 18, tousled hair, button nose, his face boyish but hardened. I
stepped forward and kicked both of their rifles away from their grasp.
Both of them were paralyzed in their lover's position.



I then yelled to the younger one, "Lick my penis. Chupa me pitoy!" I
guess he did not understand my heavily-accented English, but when I
pointed the pistol to my throbbing member and waved to his face, he then
understood. He crawled in front of me and placed his hand inside my
calzoncillo. I felt his rough hand touching my penis, holding mine in his
calloused hand, rubbing the already turgid member.



Just as he was about to pull down my drawers, I heard shouts in Tagalog
coming towards me. It seemed that my sentries heard the shot. They rushed
over and saw that I caught two Americanos in a state of undress. They
cocked their rifles on the two interlopers and laughed heartily. I felt
the blood that rushed to the embarrassed faces of these soldiers.



Their weapons were confiscated at gunpoint and their uniforms
sequestered. I had them tied up and placed inside a thatched hut in the
middle of camp. I told my men to guard the house perimeter while I talk
to the prisoners in private.



I stepped inside the hut and the two Americanos were scared to death.
They saw my pistol in my hand and they trembled on the floor. The older
one even wet his underpants with urine. I felt excited then, the rush of
power was exquisite and the rush of blood to my loins was exhilarating.
Here on the bamboo floor are two good-looking American soldiers at my
mercy; two white imperialists helpess under the race they came to
subjugate.



I knelt in front of the older soldier and said, "What is your name and
rank?"



I was hoping he will be civilized enough to answer my perfectly civilized
question, but he spat on my face and shouted, "You muthafucking nigger!!
When I get out of here, I'll personally shoot you between your eyes, you
got that you fucker!! You stupid goo-goo!! You nigger!! You monkey!! You
no good piece of shit!!"



Never have I witnessed such racial profanity. These filthy Americans!
They make the Spaniards look like angels! If the Spaniards discriminated
us based on class and wealth, these Americans discriminate us based on
skin color! My hatred for them doubled. I don't want them to rule over us
if this is the way they will treat my countrymen- calling us goo-goos,
niggers, and monkeys. I stood up, wiped my face and straddled his had
rippling abdomen. I said again, "What is your name and rank, you
imperialist pig?"



He merely spat on my face again and called me names that any good
Filipina would blanch. But as I sat in his gut, I felt something
enlarging in the cleft of my buttocks. I looked down and saw his penis
jutting forward to my hole as if wanting to enter me. I looked back and
his face went from white to livid purple, and he began to curse me at the
top of his lungs. I moved up and down and clockwise over his hardened
loins and the soldier began to moan, "OooOOhh! Yeahh! Shhhiit you
monkey!"



I stood up and walked over in front of his sprawling legs. I smirked at
the poor soul, his face contorted with disgust, pleasure and
disappointment of me leaving him. I asked once again, "Name and rank?"



He smiled back and said, "You stupid idiot! You monkey! No goo-goo nigger
will make me talk!"



Incensed by his impertinence, my right boot took a swing which connected
to his aching balls. The soldier gave out a loud painful cry as he
cowered in a fetal position, groaning in pain. I walked over to the
younger soldier who tried to kill me with his rifle. He had that blank
stupefied look- shock I believe it was. I went over and straddled his
lean muscular abdomen and asked him, "Name and rank!"



He murmured, "D-D-David C-Colt, sir, private."



"Bueno. You seem sensible Pvt. Colt. Answer me correctly and you might
even go home to your base. Tell me, you like men, David?"



David's face went crimson. He looked away trying not to make eye contact
with me. I slowly pressed my buttocks on his rapidly hardening penis. He
moaned a little and he pushed his pelvis to meet my butt. I realized that
this boy was far enjoying our little meeting.



I looked at him intently and asked again, "You like men, David?"



He looked away. He was too embarrassed to answer.



"Bueno. Be a good boy, hijo, and you may just be able to go home."



I think Pvt. Colt shall be the one I will use during the interrogation.
So, I undressed Pvt. Colt's drawers and knelt beside him. I used my hand
to begin stroking his 8 inch fat penis and I myself was truly aroused at
this foreign penis.



"Ohhh! Sir. Please," David moaned.



"Please what, private?"



"Ahhh... hhhhh. th-this is wrong sir!"



I snickered. "Oh? Then let me right it then!" I squeezed his base more,
making the poor boy writhe in a fit of ecstasy.



I know I enjoy the company of men from an early age, but this is the
first time I have seen and touched a penis of a foreign youth. It was
turgid, stiff but rubbery, white with a flaring head, its hairs curled
and amber-colored, and the smell heady and strong like a queso de bola.
Unlike most Filipino penises I have seen, this was the first adult penis
that was uncircumcised.



I clasped my hand on his hardened shaft and I squeezed it tight, stroking
it up and down, setting clear pearls of fluid flowing down the slit,
wetting my stroking hand. I felt aroused by the whole process and I
licked my lips seeing the exquisite ecstasy the young soldier was in. My
brown hand began to stroke quicker, applying vigorous strokes and
different pressures on the shaft.



The power I felt was so heady and tantalizing. I feel its electricity
coursing down my veins encouraging me to do more than stroking, but I
think it was for the best that I stuck to mere stroking. But oh but, the
temptation to taste David's forbidden fruit was making my head spin.



I heard him say, "Ohhhoohhh! yeahhh! more! please.. sir!. Ahhhhh!"



My hand stroked the entire length of David's hard shaft, from the base up
to the oozing tip. David's pelvis buckled and tried to meet my hand, his
eyes shut and his mouth opened in lustful pleasure. After a few more
strokes, I felt his penis thickened and with one forceful push of his
loin, his penis erupted in volleys of creamy white fluid that landed on
his rippled stomach.



My hand caught a lot of his cream and I smelled it, sniffed it, and
realized that it smelled the same as mine. I was tempted bring my stained
hand to my mouth to taste his seed, but I want to keep my control of this
boy, so I just wiped it on his drawers.



I asked, "Private Colt, tell me the location of your camp, the number of
troops, your commander, and your purpose of your incursion in these
parts."



The older soldier groaned in pain, "NOOO!! Colt!! You stupid kid!! Don't
tell this goo-goo anything!!! He'll kill us all! He'll eat us for
supper!!"



Seeing that this might influence the kid, I sighed. "If you will not
answer my question, then, we shall kill you both and bury you here. Of
course, if you do answer my question correctly and politely, you will be
treated fairly."



David's eyes traveled to his partner, then to mine. I saw his doubt and
hesitation but after a few minutes of restroking his quickly stiffening
member, he blurted out, "Please sir! Don't kill us! We're good men, sir,
really!"



I sense a chink in the armor. I pressed on. "So Private Colt, please tell
me where your base is located, the number of troops, your commander and
your purpose of your visit here in our fair province." I kept kneading
his massive penis.



"OOhhhh!..We have a small camp just on the outskirts of Lemery, sir,
about a couple of miles from town. We're just a small detachment sir,
about 50 men sir, and, and, ahhaaaaahhh! Army commander is Lt. Wolff and
we're here to build bridges sir."



"You know Private Colt, if your information is wrong, my men will
castrate you. Are you telling the truth?"



David stammered, "Yes, sir. Please believe me sir."



"Bueno."



I saw tears streaming down his cheeks. He was ashamed of betraying his
people for the enemy. But I kept stroking his turgid member, stroking and
squeezing it tightly until David shot another batch of cream into my
hands. He was panting like a mad dog, his eyes closed with shame.



I got up and left the hut. I ordered my men to check the tightness of the
cords in their hands to make sure everything was secured. As I walked
towards my hut, I suddenly realized that David's cream was still stuck on
my fingers. I sniffed it and took a small taste. I looked around just to
make sure no one was there. I took my fingers and licked it all. Not a
single drop left. I think I'll make Pvt. Colt talk some more. Probably
tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment